Mustang Entry Permit Fee
Mustang Trekking Permit - US$500 per person for the first 10 days and US$50 per person per day thereafter. Annapurna Conservation entry permits Fee NPR 2000 or equivelent in USD$.
* Permit fees are quoted in US$.
* Passport Copy .
* Trekking Permits will not be extended past your Visa Expiry Date .
* 2 Passport photos.
Nepal Visa and Entry
Visa fee for visitors who enter Nepal for the first time in a visa year (Jan-Dec):
Single entry 60 days from the date of entry
* US$ 30 or equivalent convertible foreign currency
* Multiple entry facility can be obtained paying additional US$ 50 or equivalent convertible foreign currency. The facility will be valid for a visa year (Jan-Dec) if the visa period is valid.
Tourist Visa Extension:-
A tourist visa can be extended upto 120 days from the Department of Immigration in Kathmandu and Pokhara Immigration Office on request. Thereafter an additional 30 days can be extended from Department of Immigration ensuring that tourist visa cannot be extended more than 150 days
Visa Extention Fee:
1. Tourist visa extension fee for 30 days :- US$ 30 in equivalent Nepalese currency.
2. Tourist visa extention with multiple entry facility :-Multiple entry facility can be obtained paying additional US$ 50 or equivalent convertible foreign currency. The facility will be valid for a visa year (Jan-Dec) if the visa period is valid.
3. Late fee for not applying extension in time :-
* US$2 in equivalent Nepalese currency per day for the first 30 days.
* US$3 in equivalent Nepalese currency per day for the next 31 to 90 days.
* US$5 in equivalent Nepalese currency per day for more than 90 days.
4. Gratis visa :-
* Children below 10 yrs.
* Dependants upto the age of 16 years, holding foreign passports of Nepalese parents or either of their parent being a Nepalese citizen.
* Citizen of Nepali origin, after having obtained passport for the first time from a Nepal based foreign mission, until the period of his departure to a foreign country.
* Citizens of member countries of South Asian association forRegional Cooperation (SAARC) and the people's Republic of china.
* Any foreigner, who has lived in Nepal upto fifteen (15) days continuously, re-entering Nepal during the same visa year.
* Any foreigner, tourist entering into Nepal for three days or less than that.